1. Click the icons below to download choice board PDFs.
2. Print and laminate your choice board(s).
3. Adhere Velcro dots to each square.
4. Find PECs that will be able to help your child communicate their wants and needs. Pinterest is great for this! Just search “pecs boards” and you’ll have endless options! If you check out my board SO AUTASTIC I’ve pinned a bunch there already.
→You could always take pictures of things around your home instead of using generic icons. (I did this for Riot’s Owl!)
5. Print and laminate each pec square.
6. Stick corresponding Velcro dots to pec squares.. And voila! You’re ready to start working on communication between you and your little.
Here are some Halloween/Fall themed PECs to get you started! We’ll be using them to start talking about Halloween and get Riot familiar with the idea of trick-or-treating!